MBC Grand Broadcasting is looking for a team member with high energy, a can-do attitude, willingness to work long hours and at least one weekend per month. We need someone who works with minimal direction, has strong organizational and computer skills, and enjoys working with people. Graphic design skills are a huge plus! Please send resume to Lena Towles at email@example.com or call (970) 254-2100 for more information.
- Coordinate on-site events and promotions and along with the promotions manager.
- Represent the station to listeners and clients at promotional events and business meetings.
- Handle department billing.
- Maintain listener databases.
- In charge of all station contest and prize fulfillment.
- Fill-in in other areas, answering phones and other general administrative duties.
MBC Grand Broadcasting is group of radio stations seeking a highly motivated individual who is empathetic, wants others to succeed, and relates well to people. Most of all we are looking for someone who is coachable, wants to learn and improve their business skills and be a contributing member of our team. Benefits available. Please send resume to Lena Towles at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-254-2100 for more info.
- Maintain positive and profitable relationships with clients.
- Generate new business leads.
- Write creative commercial copy (ad script) for their clients.
- Adept at basic math.